Sunday, January 4, 2009

* Our Princess *

I've got so many awesome pictures of our gorgeous girl that I had to collage a bunch and post them! As with all my collages, just click on them to get a closer look!
:: Christmas ::

:: Shopping for her first car, trying to drink from her sippy and sitting in a restaurant high chair for the first time (with a little help from her blanket) ::

:: On the ferry going to B&R's wedding ::

:: Finally home from the bustle. We purchased a Phil&Ted's MeToo highchair when we were on the mainland and while Denay is way too small for it, we love it already!
Her nursing habits changed a fair bit over the last three weeks or so and I was a little concerned so I took her to the Health Unit and had her weighed and she's only gained two ounces since November 10th. The nurse I spoke to suggested not feeding her rice cereal anymore but I decided to continue that but just really encourage complete nursing feeds. We take her in for her six month shots in a week and will see where she is then.
We just continue to love her and be amazed by her and watch her grow.....what a blessing and delight she is!

2 comments:

Shawna said...

I LOVE the phil 'n teds chair you got...I WILL be getting one if I have another child!

I love love love it!

Keep on going with the food, you are her Mom you know what she needs so go for it.!

Laura said...

What a sweet little blessing Denay is!! You and Trevor are such good parents and it sure shows!!