Friday, July 31, 2009

{ Almost There }

We're just over 18 hours from departure and the day thus far has been, well, a little stressful to say the least. The baby is sleeping at Oma's and I'm at home relaxing (and blogging) before taking the last load over to the trailer.
I mentioned yesterday a little bit about the shower that was thrown for Denay by some dear friends of my MIL. It was a book shower and we came home with 50+ books!
It was such an amazing evening just for the girls.
The far left photo is Denay sitting in the suitcase full of her new books :: the middle photo is of her in her new camp chair that Grampy and Grammie bought her :: the upper right is a shot from the shower and the lower right is of Denay in her car seat this afternoon reading her new Dr. Seuss book.
click photo to enlarge
I've got a full two weeks of posts set up for your enjoyment while I am gone!
Blessings!

No comments: