Saturday, July 25, 2009

{ Think Of Me }

Well my lovely blogger friends, today is the big day and I've scheduled this post to go up around the same time we leave for Tofino where, gulp, I am going to shoot my very first wedding.
It's funny....I feel like I'm taking you all with me, like you're all going to be there. You're well wishes and encouragements have meant more than you know. I was a little nervous about pinning my heart to my sleeve with my post on Tuesday but I know now that there is no judgement here. We are all a big family!
I would ask for your prayers. For safe travel and for no hiccups or issues and for confidence and bravery and also that I would be a light shining for Christ to everyone there. I've already checked and forecast is supposed to be amazing and for the West Coast that is very rare!
I will try and get a teaser up sometime Sunday but I'm also shooting a baby shower that afternoon so at the least I'll give you a worded recap of how the day went.
Thank you again for walking this journey with me.......a very dear friend left me a quote that "God does not call the qualified, but qualifies the called"
I will stand confident that I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Been thinking of you all day....praying that all goes well.