Thursday, September 29, 2011

:: Learning Our Letters ::

We, are learning our letters!
I've tried a few ways, but when walking through Superstore last weekend, I came across an adorable set of alphabet cookie cutters that I knew would do the trick. Grammie (thank you!!) picked them up for the girls, and we spent some time making yummy chocolate sugar cookie dough.
I'd never made shape cookies before, so it was a bit of an adventure.....
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
{and the result. i refridgerated the dough sort of accidentally for a few days, and i think it dried out, because when I tried to roll it, it completely fell apart. so i had to rip it off in chunks, work it together and pat it out with my hands so needless to say it took a really long time. but time very well spent, denay now knows her big "A"}
Photobucket
time for "B"!

No comments: