Monday, June 25, 2007

Happy Birthday Nubbin!

Last night Trevor and I went over to my parents house to celebrate my oldest younger brother Kevin's 20th Birthday. I've got to admit it was a little strange........he's grown up so fast and it's weird to think that's he's an adult! But nonetheless we had some good fun.
The Birthday Boy.......
When Trev and I pulled into the driveway, this is what we saw. There were another truck and another car that arrived after I took this picture. Quite the sight!!Kevin and all his friends enjoying each other's company on the deck. There wasn't a whole lot of room left for my parents and us so we spend most of our time inside.
Kevin's cake..........the candles do spell out a 2 and a 0 even though it's hard to tell!Kevin blowing out all of his candles.........much to his girlfriends dismay ;)
Trevor and Christy McClelland (I still love the way that sounds)We wish you all the best in the year to come Kevin and nothing but success with your new chosen career path. We love you so very much!
Happy Happy Birthday........

2 comments:

Amanda said...

That is a great pic of you and Trev! And that cake looked quite decadent!

Amanda said...

PS: Good on ya for getting 6 posts done in one day! I am jealous and lazy...because instead of updating my own, here I am reading and commenting on yours! Hahaha! I'll do it.....maybe tomorrow.