Thursday, July 3, 2008

:: 83 Amazing Years ::

What comes to mind when you think of "doing well in life"? I wouldn't see myself as doing too bad if I could say that I celebrated my 83rd birthday, then a month later will celebrate my 60th wedding anniversary and still live independently with my husband who still drives. I know an amazing woman who's living that as we speak. My grandma (dad's mum) celebrated her 83rd birthday while visiting with us from Ontario on Sunday.....and later on this month we hope and pray to be able to join them in ringing in their 60th year of marriage. These are grandparents who never missed a graduation or birthday and are truly an example to me and two people I hold in my heart with the upmost respect. We pray for continued health and more birthday's to come grandma........we love you and hope to see you in a few weeks!

1 comment:

Joanne said...

What a blessing to have grandparents in your adult years...they add so much to our lives just by being their-own-elderly-selves...just love 'em!