Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I'm Here.....

Hello Blogger Friends,
Just thought I would get SOMETHING on here even if it isn't some pictures. We have been doing well. Saw Selena this morning and Denay is over her birth weight at seven pounds, three ounces. It was so good to hear after a couple of days of feeling like I have absolutely no idea what I am doing. She has settled into a slightly steady sleep pattern which had made a huge difference but I'm still feeling very teary and emotional and out-of-sorts trying to figure out this mommy thing. I am ever so thankful for all the amazing friends and family around me that have been holding me up and checking in on me and praying........I am so in love with our daughter it makes my heart explode. I spent the day with my mom today out and about showing Denay off at our work places and doing some strolling in Chemainus and when I finally got home I realized how much I missed just holding her. She is SO beautiful and truly perfect and every morning waking up with her swells my heart........will post pictures as soon as I can.

2 comments:

Joanne said...

So glad you had a good day out with your Mom....the three generations out doing girlie things....how fun!

Nat said...

I'm glad you had a better day. I've been thinking about you a lot and I'll pray too. I've been working lots and we're camping this weekend but maybe we can catch up next week. :o)