Wednesday, July 2, 2008

:: A Day At The "Beach" ::

My dad's parents (only living grandparents) have been here visiting from Ontario and it was my grandma's birthday on Sunday so we spent the day at my parents house. Thank heaven's they have a pool because it was 30 degrees in the shade! So I got my pregnant but into my bikini and got my dad to blow up an air mattress and into the pool I went! Trev and Ryan joined me and not shortly after that, we had some four legged swimmers come in too!
The boys got all six of my mom's dogs into the pool with us!

Trevor with Gemini and the new puppy Daisy.
:: Christy, Trevor and The Belly ::
I floated around in warzone while Ryan and Trev threw a football - that hit me a couple of times. A great shot my dad got of Trev.
We had such a great day............Oh how I love summer!

No comments: