Thursday, July 17, 2008

:: My Name Is Denay and I Am One Week Old Today ::

Wow.........never in my wildest would I have imagined how much work this would be, or how fast they would change! Got a quick second while my sweet baby sleeps beside me so I thought I would quickly upload some pictures and post.........
:: Mummy the morning she went into labour ::
Daddy and his girl before bed........
Denay's first time in her car seat.......
Our family's first time to church.
I am sleeping.....
Elmo watching his little sister......
Love Love this picture of her......
So cute....
Took this today while she napped...........I am one week old today!
Things are slowly improving and I am gradually getting the hang of this. It's amazing how fast the day goes by and I don't do anything. Mom came over today and I got to shower! What a novelty. Can't wait to have Trev home on the weekend with me........will do my best to keep updated!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

She is so cute!! I just want to brush her hair and put little bows in it! Glad to hear you're settling in :)

Joanne said...

Such cute pictures! She has changed again since we last saw her.....she just gets cuter by the minute!!

Amanda said...

Love seeing the pics of her with her eyes open! Don't they change so quickly? Don't worry, the time will come when you don't have to wait for someone to come over JUST so you can shower! haha! For future, put her in a boucy seat in the washroom so you can see her in the shower!

Dustin and Chelsey said...

She's growing like a flower. I hate when people say like a weed...they're not weeds! I love just seeing them sleep, it's sweet relief for you and they're just so innocent. She's looking so much like you I think...don't know what others think but she's her mother's daughter....

Jason and Kristin said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations and I hope every day is more enjoyable than the last!