Monday, July 21, 2008

:: Thank Heaven For Little GIRLS ::

With a little help and a lot of hurry, I was able to finally finish the sentence I started in Denay's room a little while ago. The "girls" part went up and I am SO pleased with how it turned out! Certainly makes the room feel much more girly.Paint, letters and bows all from Michael's for a good price.
I couldn't resist.......Trev took this while changing her the other day.
My mom came by today and helped me clean and do laundry and watch Denay while I showered. We're leaving for Ontario on Thursday and it will be so nice coming home to a clean house! Thanks mom......don't know how I'd been doing this without you!

3 comments:

Joanne said...

Moms are the VERY BEST right after you have a baby....I still remember my Mom coming over and baking a chocolate cake for us, doing laundry, tidying up...just allowing me to get some rest and be with the babe.....such a blessing. So thankful that your Mom is so close to you - by land and by heart!
btw - very cute pics of Denay and her room

Jason and Kristin said...

I love her hair! So cute. And the room looks wonderful!

Jennifer said...

What a nice momma!