Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Favourite 2010 Moment

It's sure hard to believe that seven years of work and preparation has come to an end in just 17 short days.
Because I was in Vancouver this past week I feel like I missed a lot, but thanks to the Internet, I've been able to catch up on all my favourite events.
There were so many incredible moments and unforgettable finishes but without a doubt I can say my favourite occasion was Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir's gold medal free dance performance last Monday night. I've watched their performance much more than a handful of times in the last couple days.
http://www.ctvolympics.ca/figure-skating/results-andschedules/event=fsx030000/phase=fsx030101/highlights.html
I can't even explain what it is that I love so much but they skate with such passion and chemistry and grace.
What was your favourite moment from 2010?

No comments: