Friday, March 19, 2010

:: 12 Weeks ::

I can't even tell you all how joyful I am to be writing pregnancy updates again. I am so very, very excited about this baby (which I totally think it a boy, by the way).
Thursday was the official last day of my first trimester and I can definitely say that I am feeling less tired already. This pregnancy has affected me much differently than my first in that regard; I don't remember being so exhausted with Denay. It also took me much longer to show with her :)
I have my second midwife appointment next week and we'll get to hear baby's heartbeat for the first time......and I can't wait.
:: So here's me, in all my 12-weeks-pregnant glory ::

If you go here, you can check out my 6 week and 12 week pictures from my pregnancy with Denay.
I counted today and I get to take my 16 week picture on the sunny beaches of Varadero!
Have a great weekend friends and be sure to check back next week for an update on our midwife visit!

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Very cute wee bump! Love the thought of him already!!

Anita Grace said...

So cute! Are you guys planning to find out ahead of time what the gender is for sure?