Monday, March 15, 2010

{Swap Meet}

On Saturday morning my MIL and SIL took me to a little kids swap meet at a church nearby. My SIL swears by swap meets and always finds the greatest deals on clothes for her two busy boys. I went not expecting much and knowing that Denay did really need anything knew if the least that happened was that I got to spend sometime with my MIL and SIL, that would be more than enough. Little did I know......

I came home with 12 baby girl clothing items and only $42 was spent. Most of the items seemed totally unused and the best find (thank Joanne!) was the adorable white and cable knit Gap winter jacket that I think I paid $10 for and it is completely spotless.

To say the very least I am a believer in Swap meets and fully plan to attend the biggest one held here in a few weeks.

Thanks for the great day J* and S* and thanks for helping me with all the great finds!

5 comments:

Kim Lavender-Kitchen said...

Christy I went to one last year at the community center, is that the one you are talking about? What day is it-I might be home then!

Nat said...

LOVE the jacke!

Crystal said...

I agree, swap meets are great!! I went to one last month and couldn't believe the stuff I came back with for thirty bucks! Good for you, it looks like you got some really cute things;)

Shawna said...

Loved it! Loved looking for girlie clothes for my favorite little girl!

Lisa B. said...

Swap meets are a sure hit in my books - I have founds some great deals for my kids. Maybe check and see if you have any Swap groups in your area on Facebook - I know we have a couple around here....some moms prefer using the online ones to sell stuff as they can do it all from home!
Happy Deal Hunting!!!