Friday, March 5, 2010

Finally.....

To say I am pleased with my choice of drawer pulls for Denay's hand-me-down dresser would be a great understatement.
I am so very grateful to the wonderful Karalee who saved us double the cost of the knobs in shipping by offering to pick them up at the store in Sydney (Australia) and giving them to my inlaws when she came to visit.
Posted by Picasa
The lady who owned the store even sent us four extra pulls for free in case one got damaged in transit......we are blessed! We used two of the extra on Denay's closet doors to really complete her room.
I don't think they could be any more perfect!

4 comments:

susan said...

Love them! Good choice they are super cute!

Jason and Kristin said...

Those look awesome!

Lisa B. said...

Totally cute and totally girlie and fun - love them! Great job on Miss D's room - I'm sure she'll love it for years to come.

Amanda said...

They sure are perfect! And Kare is wonderful. What great timing!