Tuesday, March 1, 2011

R.E.N.O

R - really
E - extremely
N - nutso
O - operation
Yep, that's been the last month or so in our house. Total turmoil. Complete chaos. Utter upheaval.
You Bloggowers of mine who know me in real life, know that I like my home just "so" and that lack of "so"ness in my life makes me a little squirrely.....and squirrely I have been.

Three nights spent at my parents instead of one thanks to carpet installed poorly that had to be ripped out and replaced, four full-sized doors in my dining room, oil paint in my hair and a week without doors on any room upstairs (ick) sums up our reno in one really long run-on sentence.

Anywhoo, onto the fun part.....the before and after!
:: Living room ::

:: Dining room looking from the kitchen ::

:: Dining room from the corner of the kitchen ::

2 comments:

Shawna said...

Simply AMAZING!

Joanne said...

All your hard work has paid off in spades!! It all looks fabulous and fresh but still oh. so. homey.