Thursday, March 5, 2009

All The Grandma's

This week has not been a good one for the grandmas and nannys in our life.
We got home from the mainland on Sunday to a phone call from my mom telling me that my only surviving grandma was in the hospital.
I just got a call from my MIL this morning and she let me know that her mom (Trev's nanny) was in the hospital and that Trev's grandma had just had a fainting spell and subsequent fall.
:: My grandma is back and home and doing fine and I've yet to know anything new about Trevor's side (they are both okay) but I would certainly covet any prayers for those in our life that have gone before us and are dear not only in our eyes but in the eyes of our daughter ::

2 comments:

Jason and Kristin said...

I will be praying with you guys. Hope everything turns out well.

The Samy's said...

My thought and prayers are with you and your family. Please keep us updated.