Sunday, March 8, 2009

::: See You In A Wink :::

:: Reverend Carol Patricia Boschma ::
March 8, 1965 - August 8, 2006
Carol would have been 44 years old today.
In the spring of 2005 Carol began having terrible headaches that just wouldn't go away. Her eyesight began faltering and after a trip to the doctor and many tests later it was discovered she had a fist-sized tumor in her head.
:: And the praying began ::
Her church and global church family fought hard in prayer. Much knee time in the throne room was spent on her behalf.
I remember so vividly the day she went home.
Without a doubt, I would not be who I am or where I am today without the work God did in me through Carol. She was passionate in prayer and joyful in worship.
The world is a brighter place because she was here but a little dimmer now that she's gone.
I think of her often. She is a woman who truly left a legacy.
When I was still in high school, we were at a conference with my youth group and the Lord gave Carol a verse for me that she wrote on a scrap of paper. It's still in my bible and that verse is so dear to me and Lord has used it more than one time in my life.
:: I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your impurities and from all your idols. I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. ::
Ezekiel 36:25-26
Carol you are still loved and remember......can't wait to party with you.

2 comments:

Kim Lavender-Kitchen said...

Carol sure was one of those truly special people. I guess God just loved her so much he wanted her home with him early!

Anonymous said...

Amen and Amen! We will celebrate the legacy.