Monday, March 2, 2009

the Loot

:: We spent a few days on the mainland this past weekend for Trev's brothers birthday ::
His parent's recently came back from a trip to Palm Springs and had a couple gifties for baby Denay!
:: Have to ever seen such a cute bathing suit! We even got to test it out with a swim at the Surrey pool with Grampie and Grammie and Auntie Shawna and Uncle Paul and her cousin Cole and Jacob! ::
We were flipping through flyers on Saturday night and came across one for Army and Navy. We don't have them on the island and I'd never been to one.......Trev's parents have one in the same complex as their church so we popped in to take a look after the service......I came home with these beauties.......
:: An adorable brown with blue poka-dots pair of Keds. I've never owned a pair and for $15, there's no going wrong! ::
:: And this......I'm really beginning to think I have an addiction to zip up hoodies. It's a Dickies hoodie and I LOVE it! It's hard to explain what it looks like and I know the picture doesn't do it justice but trust me, it's fabulous ::
We had such a great time just hanging with family and and celebrating Denay's uncle Jordie's birthday. I was a little worried that Denay would make strange (she's been doing that increasingly lately) but she was SO good.....even fell asleep in Grampie's arms at church. I can't remember the last time she fell asleep in any one's arms!
Jordan......we pray that this year will be full of God's richest blessings and much love and good memories! We love you!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ouuu! Those Keds are AWESOME!

and yes, that truly is the cutest bathing suit ever!

I totally bought a febreeze air freshener duo yesterday. I love it!!

I have a new blog! Just for me! Yay :)

http://ashleykitchen.blogspot.com

Laura said...

Cute things - all of them!!

Candi said...

Christy, thanks for stopping by my blog. Your comment really encouraged me. (BTW, how did you find my blog? Just curious. candi_dickerson@yahoo.com)

I read through your blog and discovered the link to your church's online sermons. Yay! Your pastor's written words challenge me so much. In fact, Beth Moore just had a list-your-favorite-book post on her Living Proof blog. I listed "Your God Is Too Safe."

Thanks again for dropping by. Your life shines in your blog, you know. And your family is beautiful, especially that baby girl! I hope you'll post a picture on Denay in that too-cute swimsuit.

susan said...

Cute loot!

Unknown said...

Yay for cute blog backgrounds! I liked this one very much :)